Structure Floor Mounted Structure Made of 1.0 / 1.2mm thick cold rolled steel with Epoxiy resin coating
Size Standard size or customized Standard size: L*750(1500)*850mm
Work top (Option)
1.Epoxide Resin (16/19/25mm thick)
2.Phenolic Resin (12.7/13/16/19/20/25mm thick)
3. 304 Stainless Steel work top
Cabinet Made of 1.0/1.2mm thick cold rolled steel
Handle Integrated with door and drawer / Plastic / Aluminum alloy
Faucet Made of Brass with Epoxide resin Powder coating / stainless steel faucet
Sink PP sink / stainless Steel sink
Gas cock Made of Brass with Epoxide resin Powder coating / stainless steel faucet
Socket Different standard socket / spill proof socket
Reagent shelf Made of 1.2mm thick cold rolled steel and 12mm thick glass customized size
Different kinds of structure and material for choices,as follows:
1. Floor Mounted Full Steel Workstation for Lab Furniture
2. Floor Mounted Full Wood Workstation for Lab Furniture
3. C-Frame All Steel Workstation for Lab Furniture
4.C-Frame Steel-Wood Workstation for Lab Furniture
5. H-Frame Steel-Wood Workstation for Lab Furniture
6. H-Frame All Steel Workstation for Lab Furniture
7. Stainless Steel Workstation for Lab Furniture
1, What's your lab furniture production line?
Lab workbench, fume hood, storage cabinet, safety cabinet, lab stools, lab fittings.
2,What’s your factory advantage?
-Executor: Beta is SEFA Executive Member since 2014, and passed the SEFA 8M-2016 Laboratory Grade Metal Casework testing by SGS company & we carry the SEFA 8M-2016 standard in our metal casework in our production.
- Experience: With more than 18 years experience in production & domestic lab projects management and 5 years foreign lab projects management, we already help customers built their lab projects in more than 40 different countries and area.
-Production ability: Advanced full automation numerical control equipment, import Japan intelligent welding manipulator, fully automation painting line, CMC machining center.
3,Why we choose Beta as our lab furniture supplier?
Our core competence is lab project management, from designing drawings, customizing furniture and fittings, to shipping pre-build modules and even sending out engineers for installation, also provide the daily maintenance of knowledge about lab furniture.